Bergey's Ford is an award winning family-owned dealership. We are well known for our legendary service and low pressure, small town dealer atmosphere.
- Winner of Ford Motor Company's President's Award multiple times - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2017
- Voted one of the best places to buy a new or used car
- Voted one of the best place for auto service
- One of the area's highest Customer Satisfaction Indexes
- One of the area's highest Fixed First Visit Ratings
- Bergey's has been providing Ford sales, service & parts since 2000
- Moved into new showroom and service center in 2015
- In 2016, Bergey's purchased Yocum Ford and renamed it Bergey's Ford of Lansdale and is the company's second Ford dealership, joining Bergey's Ford in Ambler, PA.
We are driven to serve by treating
others the way we want to be treated.
To earn the trust of our customers,
making us their first choice.
Be accountable to all we serve
Have integrity in all we do
Be committed to continuous improvement
Have passion for excellence
Be a faithful steward
In 1924, Norman L. Bergey opened an automobile repair shop in picturesque Franconia, Pennsylvania. Using a businessman's savvy and a gentleman's code, he founded the Bergey way of doing business.
From the very start, Norman established a method of treating customers that was based on the Golden Rule -- everyone who walked through the door was treated the way he wanted to be treated. Over 90 years later, with 29 locations and more than 1,000 team members, we honor our founder's business philosophy every day.
Today our family of automobile, truck and tire companies stretch into eastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland and Virginia. We're confident that whichever location you visit, you'll discover why we're known as "a most trusted name since 1924."