Club Pilates Spring House
The Club Pilates Experience
We believe that Pilates is the path to a fuller, more satisfying physical existence. We believe that being in control of your body helps you to be in control of your life. And best of all, we believe that you can start anytime.
Club PIlates is a low-impact, full body workout
- System of exercise developed by Joseph Pilates
- Utilizes special equipment for support and resistance
- Ensures muscles are balanced and trained evenly
- Increases flexibility and range of motion
- Builds a mind-body connection
Club PIlates is for EVERYBODY
- Active Athletes
- Back Pain
- Health Conditions
- Limited mobility
Benefits of Pilates
- Increased strength
- Improved Posture
- Better Balance
- Reduced Risk of Injury
- Enhanced Core Stability
- Greater Endurance
Club Pilates is a reformer-based group of Pilates classes. At a glance, you'll see that classes at Club Pilates are different from any other workout. The reformer-based group Pilates classes are complemented by TriggerPoint, TRX, Springboard, EXO-Chair and other equipment designed to build strength, mobility and stability. Club Pilates offers 4 levels and 7 different types of classes. All of the instructors are Certified with over 500-hours of comprehensive Pilates Training many through Club Pilates Teacher Training Program.
Club Pilates Spring House
- We offer over 50 classes in-studio a week and are now offering 18 Virtual Classes each week. We have memberships for both. Anyone interested should contact the studio for information.
- We have over 10 instructors at the studio each with their own experience and knowledge which provides for a challenging, robust and different workout each time in the studio.
- WIth all the equipment there are literally 1,000s of different exercises that can be done so no two classes are exactly alike.
- While we have 12 Reformers for each class we are limiting the number to 8 for now in abundance of caution and to keep members and staff safe.
- We put in an Air scrubber in the HVAC unit which constantly cleans and disinfects the air and kills bacteria and viruses including the virus that causes COVID-19.
- Twice a day we spray the studio with a hospital grade fogger with an anti-bacteria and virus killer non-toxic solution.
- WIth the Air scrubber and fogger both the air and surface are constantly being cleaned.
- We are limiting the use of equipment so there is less touching and less cleaning after each class, we also use vinyl loops for ease of cleaning.
- We are providing for an additional 5 minutes between classes for cleaning.
- Masks must be worn at all times in the studio, we have modified the classes to keep the heavy breathing down to a minimum. You still get a great workout because at its core Pilates is a low-impact workout.
No matter your age or level of fitness, there’s a Pilates class that will work for you. See the options and find your perfect workout fit.
Club Pilates instructors perform hundreds of hours of training to meet teacher standards so they can provide the highest quality Pilates workouts.
It’s more than just Reformers. Club Pilates studios feature a variety of apparatus, including TRX, Exo-Chair, Bosu ball, mats, rollers, and more.